As a leader in black masterbatches, Ampacet offers innovative formulations that provide quality and consistency for our customers’ applications. Ampacet black masterbatches play a role in such key markets as agricultural films and irrigation systems, packaging, electronics, textiles and nonwovens, wire and cable, automotive, construction and toys. Our R&D efforts keep our black masterbatch pipeline filled with a steady stream of new formulations offering unique capabilities.
Ampacet’s dispersion technology and raw materials expertise, enables processors to achieve the highest degree of opacity, using minimum quantities of masterbatch. Ampacet products are also engineered to provide greater synergies with a wide variety of additive packages, resulting in additional profit to your bottom line. Our black masterbatch products are backed by a global technical support network that’s responsive to your market needs.
Depending on the selection of an Ampacet Black Masterbatch, you can expect:
- Exceptional dispersion
- Ease of processability and distribution for our customer
- Easy flow / Low viscosity products
- Highly loaded products up to 60%
- Low loaded products for tinting
- Custom compounds
- Photographic Paper grades
Ampacet Black Masterbatches can help you impart desirable properties to your end product like:
- Durability against extreme weather conditions
- UV stability
- Super-Jet-Black/Deep-Black color
- High temperature resistance
- Food-Contact acceptability
- Antistatic/Conductivity properties
For more information on Carbon Black, click here, or for help selecting an Ampacet Black Masterbatch for your application, please complete our product inquiry form or contact your local Ampacet representative.