POSITION: Customer Service Representative
LOCATION: Cincinnati-Mason/Blue Ash, OH
DEPARTMENT: Customer Service
REPORTS TO: Office Supervisor
SALARY: Completive salary commensurate with experience
BONUS: 6% maximum eligibility
HOURS: Full-time, M-F, Office hours
Ampacet Corporation is a global independent manufacturer and supplier of color, additive concentrates and services for the thermoplastics industry, that is recognized the world over for innovation, quality and consistency.
Responsible for receiving and processing customer sales orders; handling and following up on inquiries and service requests; interacting with other departments and field sales to ensure all customer sales orders, inquiries and complaints are handled accurately and timely. Handling other administrative and clerical duties as required.
- Process all incoming sales orders and provide customers with information pertaining to availability of product, delivery, lead-time, product pricing and status of order.
- Act as a liaison between the customer, plants and field sales to ensure all sales order special requirements are met.
- Daily follow up of open orders to ensure on time delivery. Communicate order status with customers and field sales to advise them of delivery or schedule changes.
- Take action on all customer complaints and requests for service, assuring the customer’s problem is reconciled promptly and satisfactorily.
- Handle inventory reconciliation as needed.
- Initiate action to resolve all price discrepancies and investigate short pays.
- Perform other duties and special projects as requested by supervisor or manager.
- High School graduate (post HS admin/clerical education or training is helpful).
- Previous customer service background or experience preferred.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Must be self-confident, courteous and have the ability to tactfully handle various personalities and customer service related problems.
- A strong interest and concern for providing professional customer service and satisfaction.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented work ethic required.
- Ability to work with numbers and strong keyboard/data-entry skills.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards is a plus.
- Available for occasional flexible work hours or overtime when needed.
The candidate will be located at Ampacet’s Cincinnati, OH office location.
Principles only, no search firms please.
Ampacet offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, 401k, and tuition reimbursement. Compensation will be determined based on experience and skill level.
You may also apply by sending your resume with cover letter and salary requirement to:
660 White Plains Road
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Attn: Human Resources – Customer Service
Click on to fill out the form as indicated. Please attach your resume in Word format.
Please log onto www.ampacet.com to learn more about Ampacet
Ampacet is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.