POSITION:Human Resources Representative
REPORTS TO:Senior Human Resources Manager
Starting Salary:Commensurate with experience
Bonus Eligible:Yes – maximum of 6% of base salary
Ampacet Corporation is a global independent manufacturer and supplier of color, additive concentrates and services for the thermoplastics industry, that is recognized the world over for innovation, quality and consistency.
The Human Resource Representative is responsible for the administration of various human resource services and functions including, staffing, HRIS administration, succession planning and training & development.
- Function as a generalist in a variety of Human Resources activities
- Recruit, interview, screen and select applicants for non-exempt and exempt level job openings
- Conduct new-employee orientation and other training as needed. Review required new hire documents and complete necessary paperwork for the new hire process.
- Prepare and update job descriptions
- Provide support with implementing, maintaining and administration of the succession planning program
- Assist HRIS Administrator with maintaining employee records. Assist with updating and maintaining accuracy of employee information on company intranet.
- Assist with implementing and administering training & development programs
- Maintain knowledge and compliance with applicable local, state and federal employment laws
- Ensures that human resources needs are met in a timely manner at all times
- Demonstrate success with gaining credibility and partnering collaboratively with employees. Create and foster an environment of open and honest communication.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- BA or BS degree with major in Human Resources preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources or comparable HR certification preferred.
- 3–5 years’ HR generalist experience
- Solid knowledge of principles and practices of human resources. Proficient in recruitment and selection process. Training & Development, HRIS and succession planning experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both verbal and written
- Computer expertise, including use of database programs, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications. Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Experience with HRIS Workforce Now is a plus
- High level of credibility with maintaining confidential information
- Demonstrate integrity, ethical conduct and compassion when interacting with all levels of employees
Qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Principles only, no search firms please.
Ampacet offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, 401k, and tuition reimbursement. Compensation will be determined based on experience and skill level.
Click on to fill out the form as indicated. Please attach your resume in Word format.
You may also apply by sending your resume with cover letter and salary requirement to:
660 White Plains Road
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Attn: Human Resources
Ampacet is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.