Position: Marketing & Communication Coordinator Assistant
Department: Marketing & Business Development
Location: Dudelange, Luxembourg
Reports To: Marketing & Business Development
Ampacet Corporation is a global manufacturer and supplier of color, additive concentrates and services for the thermoplastics industry, that is recognized the world over for innovation, quality and consistency.
Provide support to the Senior Marketing & Communications Coordinator for all internal and external communications. Proactively take on all relative tasks linked to fairs, advertisements, promotional items as well as various administration tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement a customer survey as a follow up to the 2013 ARCS survey. Monitor and process the data from the market research survey results, and put together presentations to put before management.
- Participate in the development of promotional tools according to our Marketing strategy.
- Plan and prepare the customer newsletter in WordPress. Select articles, and make the necessary arrangements for translations and verifications of all technical terms.
- Assist with the logistics for company participation in exhibitions and fairs; organize all shipments of promotional items and Masterbatch requirements to various countries.
- Ensure the necessary marketing support for internal stakeholders.
- Ideally graduated from Highest Commerce School, with a master’s degree in Marketing and Communication.
- 2 years minimum experience in Marketing & Communication will be considered an asset.
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Self-motivated, proactive, with the ability to multitask.
- Highly organized, with great attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Click to fill out form as indicated, attaching resume in word format.
Principles only, no search firms please.
To apply by regular mail, please forward recent resume with cover letter and salary requirement to:
Ampacet Europe SA
Zoning Industriel Riedgen,
+352 29 20 99 1
Ampacet is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis any legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.