Position: – Forecasting Coordinator
Department: Supply Chain
Location: Dudelange, Luxembourg (European Headquarters)
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
Ampacet Corporation is a global manufacturer and supplier of color, additive concentrates and services for the thermoplastics industry, that is recognized the world over for innovation, quality and consistency.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you are responsible for SCM service and support for activities within an assigned territory and/or assigned application.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Forecast Demand experience.
- Demand Planning experience, to include Demand Shaping; Demand Sensing is desirable.
- Metrics Management to support inventory; cost and service objectives focus on internal cost, but also on customers and finance.
- Experience in ‘what-if’ scenario planning, both on-demand as well as post-event promotional analysis.
Ideally graduated from business school, the candidate needs to have:
- A relevant business qualification: Master degree in Supply Chain Management desired.
- Fluency in English; must be able to speak and write English fluently. French and/or other European languages will be considered an asset.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and a solid team-player.
- Computer skills: Solid with MS Office and Planning Tools. Strong knowledge and understanding of the principles of an ERP system.
- Forecasting experience (ERP implementation and usage) is a plus.
Principles only, no search firms please.
Click to fill out form as indicated, attaching resume in word format.
To apply by regular mail, please forward recent resume with cover letter and salary requirement to:
Ampacet Europe SA
Zoning Industriel Riedgen
+352 29 20 99 1
Ampacet is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of any legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.