POSITION: Corporate Treasurer
LOCATION: Tarrytown, NY
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Treasury
REPORTS TO: Senior Vice President – CFO
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full Time Employee
Ampacet Corporation is a global independent manufacturer and supplier of color, additive concentrates, and services for the thermoplastics industry, that is recognized the world over for innovation, quality and consistency.
- Safety & Quality
- Authenticity & Integrity
- Engagement & Creativity
- Bias to Action
- Teamwork & Knowledge Sharing
- Work Hard While Having Fun
- Environmental Care
- Compelling Communication
- Cultivating Networks & Partnerships
- Emotional Intelligence Essentials
- Leading Change
- Driving Innovation
- Coaching & Developing Others
- Sharing Responsibility
- Energizing the Organization
- Driving Execution
- Customer Focus
- Establishing Strategic Direction
- Building Organizational Talent (diversity)
- Business Acumen
- Operational Decision Making
- Personal Growth Orientation
Responsible to develop and manage strategies, operations and policies related to the treasury function, including, overseeing investment of funds, managing and limiting risks, supervising cash management activities and all other aspects of liquidity, foreign exchange, borrowing, treasury operation and controls. Works closely with Corporate Controller, Corporate accounting staff and regional Finance Directors and Controllers on financial management activities.
- Provide global leadership and oversight related to all aspects of the treasury function.
- Oversee cash management, banking and financial institution relationships. Negotiate bank and service fees. Implement bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations. Acts as liaison between banks and corporate management.
- Maintain credit rating agency relationships and manage the annual rating exercise.
- Manage all outstanding debt and ensure compliance with all credit agreements. Makes borrowing or pay down recommendations based on the cash position of the Company. Performs covenant tests, loan schedules and cash flow projections. When appropriate, negotiate any loan agreements.
- Manage cash resources and cash flows within the Company including cash flow reports and forecasts. Determine short and long-term cash flow forecast requirements. Track and manage inter-company funding.
- Collaborate with regional finance leaders to analyze currency exposure and develop strategies to minimize the financial impacts of exchange rate fluctuations.
- Manage global cash by working with Corporate Tax and regional finance leaders to implement cash repatriation plans.
- Provide oversight and management of transactional banking including corporate credit card program, lock boxes, wire-transfers and ACH-transfers. Manage letter of credit exposure to third parties.
- Manage the Credit and Accounts Receivable Department. Support and develop the department staff.
- Serve on the internal committee which determines investment options for both the 401K plan and the defined benefit plan. Work with actuaries to determine optimum funding for the defined benefit plan.
- Assist in due diligence and financing decisions related to acquisitions. Evaluate the financial impact of new business ventures.
- Work on a collaborative basis with the Corporate Controller to provide journal entries as needed and support the preparation of the annual audited financial statements.
- Establish all required operational treasury processes to ensure treasury activities are incompliance with treasury policies, accounting guidelines, governance policies and internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field; MBA, CPA or CTP designation required.
- 7+ years of increasing treasury responsibility within a complex global organization with sales exceeding $500 million and debt exceeding $50 million.
- Knowledge of capital and currency markets, accounting, finance and tax. Solid knowledge of revenue and disbursement cycles.
- Deep knowledge of cash management principles, bank products and services required.
- Exceptional communication, negotiating and influencing skills; decisive yet collaborative and inclusive.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills; ability to analyze, evaluate and form independent conclusions.
- Experience negotiating with financial institutions and vendors.
Ampacet offers competitive compensation, and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted, no phone calls please.
Principles only, no search firms please.
Please click on to fill out the form as indicated. Please attach your resume in Word format.
You may also apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter to:
660 White Plains Rd.
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Attn: Human Resources – Recruiting
Or fax to: 914-333-1616
Ampacet is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.