The provision of your personal data to all Ampacet Europe entities is necessary for the conduct of the recruitment procedure, in accordance with Article 6 (1) b) GDPR. Your personal data will be processed by the concerned Ampacet Europe entity acting as data controller and will be shared with any person involved in the recruitment process within Ampacet Europe . Ampacet will also be able to take screenshots based on professional information available on public websites. In the event of unsuccessful recruitment procedure, your personal data will be kept for a limited period which will be communicated at the end of the recruitment procedure. In the event of successful recruitment procedure, your personal data will be part of employee’s file and will be kept for the same period. You will be able to exercise your right to access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to portability and ask for limitation or to object the processing in line with the applicable legislation on data protection by using our GDPR Contact Form or by post to Ampacet Europe S.A, Z.A.E. Wolser H, 130, L-3451 Dudelange. You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority [(Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données)].
- Ampacet to Feature BlendSave and LIAD Smart Line of Feeders at Molding 2021 – Sept. 21-23
- Women Breaking the Mold: Plastics News Features Doreen Becker, Ampacet Sustainability Director
- Ampacet Introduces Special Effects Gemstones Collection For Luxury Reflective Look
- Ampacet Extends ScratchShield™ Line; Additives Enhance PET Abrasion & Scratch Resistance
- Ampacet Presents May 12 Webinar: Resin Blending and Material Distribution Reimagined