The provision of your personal data to all Ampacet Europe entities is necessary for the conduct of the recruitment procedure, in accordance with Article 6 (1) b) GDPR. Your personal data will be processed by the concerned Ampacet Europe entity acting as data controller and will be shared with any person involved in the recruitment process within Ampacet Europe . Ampacet will also be able to take screenshots based on professional information available on public websites. In the event of unsuccessful recruitment procedure, your personal data will be kept for a limited period which will be communicated at the end of the recruitment procedure. In the event of successful recruitment procedure, your personal data will be part of employee’s file and will be kept for the same period. You will be able to exercise your right to access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to portability and ask for limitation or to object the processing in line with the applicable legislation on data protection by using our GDPR Contact Form or by post to Ampacet Europe S.A, Zone Industrielle Riedgen, L-3451 Dudelange. You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority [(Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données)].
- Ampacet Introduces ReVive™ Compatibilizer; Enables Recycling of Co-mingled Scrap
- Ampacet Offers Broad Range of Sustainability Masterbatch and Additive Products for North American Market
- Ampacet Focuses On Sustainability With New Initiatives, Global Teams
- Ampacet Introduces Halogen-free Flame Retardant Masterbatch
- Ampacet Masterbatch Makes Plastics Detectable with Conventional Metal Detectors for Enhanced Food Safety