Position: Maintenance Technician
Location: Heath, Ohio
Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor
Salary Range: $20.85 – $29.69
Employee Type: Full-time Employee – 3rd Shift (11PM – 7AM)
Ampacet Corporation is a global independent manufacturer and supplier of color, additive concentrates and services for the thermoplastics industry, that is recognized the world over for innovation, quality and consistency.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for making mechanical and electrical repairs to equipment, maintaining the building and grounds, and the lubrication and Preventive Maintenance Program. This is a fast paced job requiring a highly motivated individual.
- High School Diploma or equivalent – additional education in Mechanical Industrial Technology preferred.
- Must have extensive background in industrial wiring including circuitry.
- Must have extensive knowledge in programmable logic controller troubleshooting and programming.
- Ability to read and use schematics for troubleshooting and installation of plant equipment.
- Working knowledge of repair and rebuild of pumps, gearboxes, extruders, mixers, and other plant equipment.
- Working knowledge of preventative maintenance programs and related recordkeeping skills.
- Welding, fabrication, machinist, and plumbing skills required.
- Experienced with extruders, injection and blow molders, mixers, K-Tron loss in weight feed systems, and Intellutions based control systems.
- Must be available to work any shift, overtime, and weekends as needed
Qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Principles only, no search firms please.
We offer excellent compensation and a full benefits package including medical, dental, 401k & tuition reimbursement.
Click to fill out form as indicated, attaching resume in word format.
You may also apply by sending your resume with cover letter and salary requirement to:Ampacet Corporation
660 White Plains Road
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Attn: Human Resources – Heath
Fax number: : 914-333-1616
Ampacet is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.