POSITION: Sales Representative – México
LOCATION: México City, México
DEPARTMENT: México Sales
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager, México and Central America
Bonus Eligible: Yes
Company Car: Yes
Ampacet Corporation is a global independent manufacturer and supplier of color, additive concentrates and services for the thermoplastics industry that is recognized the world over for innovation, quality and consistency.
- Safety & Quality
- Authenticity & Integrity
- Engagement & Creativity
- Bias to Action
- Teamwork & Knowledge Sharing
- Work Hard While Having Fun
- Environmental Care
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Account Planning
- Leveraging a Winning Sales Strategy
- High Impact Communication
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Sustaining Customer Satisfaction
- Building Influential Partnerships
- Driving Successful Customer Engagements
- Continuous Learning
- Sales Negotiation
Responsible for direct customer contact and for developing and implementing sales plans and strategies to meet assigned sales goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and potential accounts in territory.
- Call on major accounts in territory at least once every four weeks.
- Spend one day per week in the office, typically on a Friday, to complete all necessary administrative work, including: call reports, expense reports, updating personnel records, status report, monthly report, appointment scheduling, etc. on laptop computer.
- Support the Strategic Business Unit Managers’ and Major Account Managers’ strategy for area accounts.
- Maintain regular contact with “phone call only” accounts.
- Maintain awareness of competitor’s activities in order to proactively retain business.
- Provide the Business Manager with monthly itinerary and weekly and monthly status reports.
- Review actual sales and expenses versus budget on a monthly basis with Business Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, engineering or chemistry and 3 – 5 years of color concentrate/ compounding experience with particular emphasis in cast and blown film, blow molding, extrusion coating, injection molding and fibers.
- Excellent communication, organizational and follow-up skills required. Must be fluent in Spanish and English.
- Proficient computer skills: MS Word/PowerPoint/Excel.
- Must be able to travel overnight up to 25% of the time.
- Must live in the México City Region
We are recognized world over for quality and consistency. We offer an excellent starting salary commensurate with experience, bonus eligibility, company car and an excellent benefits package.
Please double click on to fill out the form as indicated. Please attach your resume in Word format.
Or forward recent resume with cover letter and salary to: Ampacet de México Privada de la Princesa # 1Parque Industrial El MarquésAutopista México – Querétaro km 195.5Poblado El ColoradoEl Marqués, Querétaro. C.P. 76246
Fax: 52 (442) 253 – 1086, E-mail: human_resources@Ampacet.com.
Please include “Mexico – Sales” in Subject line or left corner of envelope if mailed.
We are an equal opportunity employer.