POSITION: Sales Representative / Account Executive
LOCATION: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
Ampacet Corporation is a global independent manufacturer and supplier of color, additive concentrates and services for the thermoplastics industry that is recognized the world over for innovation, quality and consistency.
- Authenticity & Integrity
- Bias to Action
- Creativity & Engagement
- Environmental Care
- Knowledge Sharing & Teamwork
- Quality & Safety
- Working Hard While Having Fun
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Account Planning
- Building Trusting Relationships
- High Impact Communication
- Driving Successful Customer Engagements
- Continuous Learning
- Leveraging a Winning Sales Strategy
- Sustaining Customer Satisfaction
- Building Influential Partnerships
- Sales Negotiation
Responsible for the profitable sales of plastic concentrates to customers in the province of Ontario.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and potential accounts in territory.
- Know customer products, process capabilities, previous sales results and products purchased.
- Call on key accounts in territory at least once every two to six weeks.
- Support the growth strategy for territory accounts through the development and implementation of sales plans.
- Accurate and timely completion of administrative duties which include: colour match requests, technical service requests, price authorization requests, call reports, expense reports, maintenance of contact records and other customer follow-up requirements.
- Spend one day per week in the office, typically on a Friday, to complete all necessary administrative work.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and competitors’ activities in order to proactively retain business.
- Provide Sales Manager with bi-weekly itinerary and weekly and or monthly reports as needed.
- Weekly review of the actual territory sales performance and expenses with Sales Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or Chemistry and 3 – 5 years of color concentrate/ compounding sales experience with particular emphasis in blown film, blow molding, injection molding, sheet extrusion, compounding and fibers.
- Demonstrated proficiency with value-added selling.
- Excellent communication, organizational and follow-up skills required.
- Proficient computer skills: MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Dynamics CRM customer relationship management software.
- Must be able to travel overnight up to 3-4 days per month.
- Candidate must reside in Ontario, Canada. The preferred geographic location of this position is Toronto.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Principles only, no search firms please.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted, no phone calls please.
Please click on to fill out the form as indicated. Please attach your resume in Word format.
Ampacet is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.