Position: Business Processes Analyst, Operations, North America
Department: Information Communication Technology
Reports to: Sr. Business Processes Analyst, Supply Chain & Operations, North America
Location: Terre Haute, IN or any plant location
Employee Type: Full-time employee
Ampacet is a global independent manufacturer and supplier of color, additive concentrates and services for the thermoplastics industry that is recognized the world over for innovation, quality and consistency.
- Safety & Quality
- Authenticity & Integrity
- Engagement & Creativity
- Bias to Action
- Teamwork & Knowledge Sharing
- Work Hard While Having Fun
- Environmental Care
- Earning Trust
- Customer Focus
- Managing Work
- Decision Making
- Safety Focus
- Continuous Learning
This position will act as a liaison between key stakeholders within the organization and with technology solutions across all applications and software systems. This Business Processes Analyst will be responsible for transforming and implementing solutions to existing technological and analytical business processes for the North America Operations domain. The focus will be integrating all current systems to deliver maximum efficiency and business value. The position’s primary function will be to:
- Understand current business processes with the North America Operations domain across all applications and solutions (JD Edwards, CRM, SharePoint, etc.)
- Assess our current various process changes and the resulting impact on workflows
- Capture, analyze, and document system requirements while supporting the communication and delivery of requirements to relevant stakeholders
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information and evaluating output requirements and formats
- Design systems by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing specifications
- Create and maintain improved written procedures
- Define project requirements, monitor project progress, identify project milestones, phases, elements, establish project budget, publish progress reports and recommend actions
- Act as a liaison with Applications Group to define efficient solutions
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Liaise, train, coach and provide support to Super Users
- Responsible for creating user training materials and train users during all phases of implementation
- Cross-verify through all systems and functions to streamline global process, avoid redundancies and provide resolutions
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of current Ampacet business processes is required
- 4+ years’ experience as a Business Process Analyst or working in a similar area of responsibility within Ampacet
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate business information
- Motivation and negotiation skills a plus
- Employee/ user training experience a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must be task oriented
- Computer literate with strong information systems knowledge
- Demonstrate a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Some travel is required to complete project tasks related to gathering data, training, implementation and support
Ampacet offers competitive compensation and an excellent full benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted, no phone calls please.
Principles only, no search firms please.
Please click on to fill out the form as indicated. Please attach your resume in Word format.
You may also apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter to:
660 White Plains Rd.
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Attn: Human Resources – Recruiting
Or fax to: 914-333-1616
Ampacet is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.