Position: Account Executive
Location: West Region: Sales Territory includes: Arizona (AZ), Utah (UT), Nevada (NV), New Mexico (NM), and Idaho (ID)
Reports to: West Regional Manager
Ampacet Corporation is a privately held, global company that manufactures ingredients that provide the color, texture and other qualities to most of the plastic items that consumers come in contact with countless times every day. We have over 2,000 employees in 17 countries around the globe, doing business with clients located in over 90 countries.
- Authenticity & Integrity
- Bias to Action
- Creativity & Engagement
- Environmental Care
- Knowledge Sharing & Teamwork
- Quality & Safety
- Working Hard While Having Fun
Responsible for direct customer contact and for developing and implementing sales plans and strategies to meet assigned sales goals. Responsible for territory profitability Key Performance Indicators.
- Account Planning
- Building Influential Partnerships
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Business Acumen
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Focus
- Driving Successful Customer Engagements
- High Impact Communication
- Leveraging a Winning Sales Strategy
- Sales Negotiation
- Sustaining Customer Satisfaction
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and potential accounts in territory.
- Call on key accounts in territory at least once every two to six weeks.
- Maintain contact with Major Accounts in territory.
- Support the Strategic Business Unit Managers’ and Major Account Managers’ strategy for area accounts.
- Build relationships and develop business at targeted Strategic locations.
- Maintain awareness of competitors’ activities in order to proactively retain business.
- Spend one day per week in the office, typically on a Friday, to complete all necessary administrative work, including: call reports, expense reports, updating contact records, completing requested status reports, appointment scheduling, customer follow-up, etc.
- Provide Regional Manager with bi-weekly itinerary and weekly and monthly pipeline reports.
- Review weekly the actual territory sales performance and expenses with Regional Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or Chemistry.
- 3 – 5 years of color concentrate/compounding sales experience with particular emphasis in blow molding, injection molding, sheet extrusion, compounding and marketing skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and follow-up skills required.
- Proficient computer skills: MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Dynamics CRM customer relationship management software.
- Must be able to travel overnight up to 60% of the time.
- Note: The preferred geographic location of this position will be in the Salt Lake City, UT area. This position may also be located in the Phoenix, AZ area. The candidate will work out of their home office.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without the need for current or future sponsorship for employment visa status.
Ampacet offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits program including medical, dental, 401(k) with matching, and other benefits.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted, no phone calls please.
Principles only, no search firms please.
Please double click on to fill out the form as indicated. Please attach your resume in Word format.
Ampacet is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.